100% cranberries (vaccinium oxycoccos) – no sugar, no additives, no badness
- an all-round wellness wonder
- handpicked wild berries
- highly concentrated, equal to approximately 900g of fresh cranberries
- rich in vitamins E and K and minerals copper and manganese. gram for gram contains more vitamins and minerals than fresh berries
- powerful antioxidant with many health benefits
- contains proanthocyanidins, also antioxidants that are thought to be free radical scavengers (readily bonding with free radicals, thereby limiting their interactions with healthy cells)
- naturally high in fibre
- perfect with smoothies and yoghurt (and absolutely delicious with vanilla ice-cream!)
traditionally cranberries have been used to prevent urinary tract infections but these all-round wellness wonders have bountiful benefits for our health. cranberries can help prevent tooth decay or kidney stones, avoid respiratory infection and they’re also effective at fighting against infections and boosting general wellness.
the tart taste of the cranberry is due to the presence of various natural acids: malic, citric and benzoic acid which have an emulsifying effect on the fat deposits in our body (which is a long way of saying ‘roll out of the way, fat!’). polyphenol compounds typical to the cranberry are flavonols, lignans and proanthocyanidins.
the healthy wisdom of our nordic super berries has been passed down the generations in finland and has been backed with several scientific studies. as much as we love to go on about our berries, we’re not nutritionists or medical experts. we don’t ‘berry’ pick our evidence – all the information can be found from publicly available sources. but each berry lover is different. if you suffer from any medical conditions or would like more specific advice on how to improve your diet, you should consult a doctor or a dietician.
energy 371 kcal / 1574 kJ
|nutritional content||per 100g*|
|– of which sugars||14g|
|– of which lactose||8g|
|– sucrose||< 1g|
*nutritional information is formed from average analysis results.
vitamins and antioxidants
|vitamins and trace elements||per 100g|
|vitamin A||< 21µg|
- colour: red
- storage: 15-20°C dry place and protected from light
- shelf life: 24 months from manufacturing date (properly stored)
- not suitable for homefreezing.
- not containing GMO or GMO-derived components. not produced by using GMO-based technology
- suitable for Halal products
- suitable for Kosher products