100% sea buckthorn berries (hippophaë rhamnoides) – no sugar, no additives, no badness
- an all-inclusive wild and handpicked super berry
- highly concentrated powder, equal to approximately 580g of fresh sea buckthorn berries
- gram for gram contains more vitamins and minerals than fresh berries
- about 15 times greater vitamin C content than oranges
- source of superoxide dismutase (SOD), the most powerful antioxidant
- rich in essential fatty acids – omega 3, 6, 9 and the rare omega 7
- naturally high in fibre
- an excellent addition to any meal; smoothie, yoghurt or salad. the choice is yours!
this dark yellow-orangey sea buckthorn powder with a fresh berry taste boasts an outstanding profile of vitamins, minerals, polyphenols, flavonoids, all the essential fatty acids as well as nearly 200 bioactive substances.
this vitamin bomb can boost your overall health and wellbeing by helping your body’s fight against infections and illnesses that slow us down. the complete set of omegas provide support for heart and cardiovascular health and the high fibre content looks after your digestive system leaving the gut free to focus on the right type of instincts. the sea buckthorn side-effects may include radiant hair, skin and nails and visible anti-ageing effects.
the healthy wisdom of our nordic super berries has been passed down the generations in finland and has been backed with several scientific studies. as much as we love to go on about our berries, we’re not nutritionists or medical experts. we don’t ‘berry’ pick our evidence – all the information can be found from publicly available sources. but each berry lover is different. if you suffer from any medical conditions or would like more specific advice on how to improve your diet, you should consult a doctor or a dietician.
energy 489 kcal / 2045 kJ
|nutritional content||per 100g*|
|of which sugars||14g|
|– sucrose||< 2g|
*nutritional information is formed from average analysis results.
vitamins and antioxidants
|vitamins and trace elements||per 100g|
|vitamin A||< 21µg|
the antioxidant values of foods are expressed in ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) units, µmol TE/100g, a unit of measurement for antioxidants developed by the National Institute on Aging in the National Institutes of Health (NIH). ORAC is a method of measuring a food’s ability to help destroy free radicals before they cause damage to the body. these free radical scavengers are referred to as antioxidants. the higher the score, the better that food can destroy free radicals which may help to slow the ageing process and prevent diseases including cancer.
ORAC value 22500 ± 2500 µmol TE/100 g
- colour: dark yellow
- storage: 15–20°C dry place and protected from light
- shelf life: 24 months from manufacturing date (properly stored)
- not suitable for homefreezing
- not containing GMO or GMO-derived components. not produced by using GMO-based technology
- suitable for Halal products
- suitable for Kosher products